Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Why is this article considered political in nature?

Also, limited to 100 posts? I want to see comments on an article limited to those with 500 posts. Any way...

Considering how huge MacRumors is and how many people comment online frequently, 100 posts is pretty low. I think for real political posts they should put the limit closer to 500. Maybe at least 250.

At least a good side effect from this is that I'm now aware of this Apple Watch Apps page. Somehow missed this until now. Looking through these actually really sways me towards getting an Apple Watch. The freaking thermostat one…oh boy. I wonder if Nest will ever add support for this? It seems like they've barely updated their app since Google took over and haven't even added widget support which I've been desperately craving.

BlueParadox

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I find it interesting that Apple gave this app and the practise of curing cancer via diet and heathy alternatives any attention at all, considering Steve Jobs declared that he was going to do the same when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2003, which unfortunately didn't work.

chocolaterabbit

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2008
Post like this are saddening. Defending a lying deceptive woman and making Apple the bad guy. MR is no longer the Apple Enthusiast board it once was.

To be fair, I have no problem with contrarian opinions that are based on facts. But defending a fraudster with weak excuses and throwing apple under the bus in the process is a fairly silly exercise. If anything this was a win win for both apple and iphone users, apple avoids bad PR and the users avoid a potential quack app.

FieldingMellish

Suspended
Jun 20, 2010
I know a local known chiropractor that came back from overseas with a digestive tract disease and went with a holistic means of treatment. It's really too bad because I miss the guy now and then.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.