Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
Not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but thought I'd let everyone know that my local Best Buy has 6 Apple Smart Keyboards in stock when I was in the store today. So if you're still looking or waiting try Best Buy.

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
BTW, when I checked Best Buy online for my store it said that store pickup was not available, yet there were 6 on the shelf at the store. So, don't believe what you see on Best Buy's website.

goomba478

macrumors regular
May 10, 2012
This is really true. The website said they didn't have any of the silicone cases in black but I drove half an hour anyhow. They had exactly one left ^_^. No keyboard but I did manage to order one online when it said shipping one business day. Hope they don't cancel like Staples did.

bowlman2345

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2015
I have a friend who works there who said that they got a nastygram from corporate for not accurately reporting their availability online.

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
I bought another Keyboard / Pencil duo for my cousin at Best Buy today. The second such setup in a month, it's a bit hit and miss but my local store seems to get a steady stream.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.