Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MultiFinder17

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Tampa, Florida
I'm curious what kinds of interesting places people stick their Apple stickers. There's of course the traditional places like your car, but where are some of the more offbeat places that they've been stuck?

Having been using Macs for entirely too long now, I've got a fair collection of both old and new stickers. I recently found a home for one of the classic stickers in my classroom, and I think it looks snazzy!
IMG_9084.JPG

I also have the one on the back of my car, although after five years in the Florida sun it's seen better days. I'll likely need to replace it soon.
IMG_9092.JPG

What interesting places have your stickers found themselves stuck?

Reactions: Odysee and LizKat

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
In the past when using laptops for work, I tended to get two Apple notebooks of the same model and then put onto the lid of each one a couple of those small white Apple stickers they give you for mobile gear, applying them in different patterns so I could tell the laptops apart without opening them. A couple stickers near the top edge, or a couple down one side, but they always faced the same direction as the "mama" cutout apple on the lid of the machine. Neatness counts. ?

I always thought it was cool when students would put Apple stickers on their Dells or HPs...

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
Lol
I Put apple stickers on my Dell mini 10vs as they were on OSX.

Not really a fan of stickers generally, especially on guitars!

edubfromktown

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2010
East Coast, USA
I kept them all except for one that went on an IBM ThinkPad as a joke at one point.

Biggest shocker: the (clear-backed) 13" MBP 2020 sticker is LARGER than the MBA 2020 one ?

AppleStickers.jpg

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I'm curious what kinds of interesting places people stick their Apple stickers. There's of course the traditional places like your car, but where are some of the more offbeat places that they've been stuck?

Having been using Macs for entirely too long now, I've got a fair collection of both old and new stickers. I recently found a home for one of the classic stickers in my classroom, and I think it looks snazzy!
View attachment 887771

I also have the one on the back of my car, although after five years in the Florida sun it's seen better days. I'll likely need to replace it soon.
View attachment 887772

What interesting places have your stickers found themselves stuck?

Very nice. I have tons of the white stickers in various sizes - apparently I buy too much Apple stuff ... but would love to find a source for the 'classic' stickers, like above. Love it on the clock... very, very nice!

Reactions: MultiFinder17

MultiFinder17

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Tampa, Florida
Very nice. I have tons of the white stickers in various sizes - apparently I buy too much Apple stuff ... but would love to find a source for the 'classic' stickers, like above. Love it on the clock... very, very nice!
Thanks! Honestly your best source is probably eBay. You can snag a sheet of the classic rainbow stickers for around $10. I’ve got a ton because people keep giving me their new and old stickers :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.