Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Original poster
I have been having problems when I am trying to check to see if my local Apple retail stores have a desired item -- and when I type in my zip code, which usually in the past has brought up the listing of stores around my area which may or may not have said item, now I'm getting store listings for completely different locations altogether, in other states far removed from my own. It's not my typing -- the zip code info is absolutely correct, and yet I'm getting weird results. ?? Also tried typing in the name of my city. Again, weird results. This is on a rMBP early 2015 13.3" machine which at the moment I'm using as a desktop replacement with the new Apple Magic Keyboard rather than typing on the computer's own keyboard. What I type looks correct on the screen. I did clear cookies, thinking maybe that might have something to do with this, but nope, still got the same result. I also typed directly on the rMBP keyboard, thinking maybe there was some miscommunication going on with the BT keyboard, but, nope, got the same incorrect location results again. Haven't checked yet to see if I'm having the same problem on my other machine or on the iPad, but something seems screwy here..... Is anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.