Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rhodohilo

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2007
Birmingham AL
I felt the message on the staff t-shirts were appropriate for the day's event. Well done.

Attachments

• BeyondVista.jpg
    BeyondVista.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 136

RollTide

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 9, 2006
Alabama
Photobooth exaggerates greatly. I'm actually tall and thin.

I doubt we'll hang around until four p.m. Do we have to be present to win?

Did you fill out the sweepstakes form and put it in the box? One of the workers said that it would be 30 days. :( This is because they have to sort out the names and make sure people don't enter multiple times.

Be checking your e-mail. Store was great, I hope to go back soon and heck out the workshops. The employees were awesome as well.

iSaint

macrumors 603
Did you fill out the sweepstakes form and put it in the box? One of the workers said that it would be 30 days. :( This is because they have to sort out the names and make sure people don't enter multiple times.

Be checking your e-mail. Store was great, I hope to go back soon and heck out the workshops. The employees were awesome as well.

Heck, they gave us multiple forms while we were in line! I thought we could fill them all out. Oh, well.

I'm sure we'll go back soon for shopping fun. Plus, The Summit is a nice shopping area.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.