Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Asaf1410

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2018
Hey, I’m visiting US at the end of November (till December) and want to buy some things at the Apple store.
Airpods Pro with engraving, 18W charger, iPhone case and maybe Apple Watch.
When can I order those items so they’ll be ready to pick up when I come to the store? Probably all the items will be except for the AirPods, because I want them with engraving (and maybe because they’ll sell out).
so when should I order?Is it possible to do it now?

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
You'll just have to watch the lead time for the AirPods and guess as to when the best time to order will be. The rest of the stuff should be in stock. You can have the items shipped to the store, but I am not sure how long they will hold it there for you.

Asaf1410

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2018
You'll just have to watch the lead time for the AirPods and guess as to when the best time to order will be. The rest of the stuff should be in stock. You can have the items shipped to the store, but I am not sure how long they will hold it there for you.
It doesn’t actually says when will it arrive to the store I want to pick it up from. I guess it’s about 2 weeks (?). So if I’ll order it now, how much time do they hold it in store before returning it?

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
Order online and then pickup at your local Apple store takes about 2 weeks for engraving.

Remember, you can't return engraved items so make sure you are going to keep it.

It's one way Apple prevents you from returning items as personalizing it voids returns unless defective deemed by the Apple store.

Reactions: AustinIllini
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.