Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

samueltaylor88

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2010
Merry Christmas?

Hello, hoping to buy the wife an ipad on a social worker budget. I've saved up and will buy one at apple.com either way but would sure appreciate a code to save a little that I could put towards an itunes card for her as well, thanks!
samueltaylor88 at gmail.com

New Account

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2010
There are a lot of requests on the last many pages, but not much info about people getting them. So is anyone receiving promo codes?

bdportugal23

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2010
Promo Code for 15" Macbook Pro

Im a hardworking college student scraping every penny i can to purchase a macbookpro. i need it for my upcoming art class curriculum. if anybody out there has a promo code for a 15" mbp please please please email it to bdportugal23@yahoo.com . much appreciated!

mtlmac

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2010
promo codes

wanabee mac newbie...... looking to purchase my first real Mac had an old g3 tower that died on me but, had always been a windows user.
I see alot on the Rebate Promo Code i be greatfull if some one can send me a rebate code . looking to buy a Macbook - pro or air

thanks if it happens

emu_mtl@hotmail.com

more4jc77

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2010
Vancouver
Promo code please?

Hi I am transitioning from PC to MAC. Wondering if anyone can send me a promo code to purchase a Macbook Pro online? Just want to save some money as I just graduated from grad school and am still paying off my tuition! My toshiba satellite is dying so I've started my research into a new MAC.

Thanks, any code would help please! steph_zee@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:

datnokka

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2010
First Mac purchase...Ever

Military member in town for holidays, then back to the desert. Taking the plunge and buying a MacBook Pro! Asked for Apple gift cards for xmas and got 700$ worth. I can fund the rest, but could use a promo code. It would make my xmas. Thanks in advance. datnokka@yahoo.com

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 6, 2003
NY
Military member in town for holidays, then back to the desert. Taking the plunge and buying a MacBook Pro! Asked for Apple gift cards for xmas and got 700$ worth. I can fund the rest, but could use a promo code. It would make my xmas. Thanks in advance. datnokka@yahoo.com

Use your military discount!

Tulipone

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2009
Huntingdon UK
I guess you all know that email addresses in clear in forums are pretty easy for spammers to get?

A code is a code but I hope these addresses are disposable.

Chris

olegv24

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2008
Looking for MacBook Air 13 inch code

Hello,
I am student and looking either for student or regular code to buy
Newest model of MacBook Air 13.3 inch.

Highly appreciate, please send to olegv24@yahoo.com

Best Regards and Happy Holidays

sweex

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2009
Hy I'm thinking about buying an iPad and was wondering if somebody knows a promo code? If it is the case it would be very kind to e-mail or pm me.
Thx a lot.

sokerbus

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2011
Best Promo Code Gets Picture of my breast!

Hi!

Sara from Stockholm, Sweden here. Send me a really good promo code so I can buy a Macbook Pro and I will send you a picture of my breast. Simple as that! ;). sokerbus@hotmail.com

gum

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2011
Hi,

Guy, from Brussels, Belgium, looking to buy a Macbookpro and would like to recieve a promocode,
can somebody help, thanks

milobapy

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2011
Looking to purchase my first real Mac been looking at it for a real long time.
I see alot on the Rebate Promo Code i be greatfull if some one can send me a rebate code . looking to buy a Macbook - pro or air

thanks if it happens

Match_4224@hotmail.com

rodrocolodro

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2011
I need a Promo code!!!

Hello everybody!

I want buy my first mac and I need a promo code.

I'm looking for a Macbook pro in the Canadian Apple Store.

Thanks a lot!!!

chrishomer

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2011
Hi

I'd be ecstatic for a promocode for any of the following:
  • iMac
  • Macbook Pro
  • Macbook
  • Macbook Air
  • iPad

Laughing as I write this, I realise chances are close to zero!

I am a hard up student, scrapping the pennies together.

my email address is Chris dot Homer @ ayhoo!.com [spot the deliberate misspelling of ayhoo!]

lmayer

macrumors newbie
Jan 31, 2011
So how many of you have actually gotten a coupon?

So let's get some real data from the posters above.

• Reply YES if you were sent your coupon code.
  • Reply NO if you have not received it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.