Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eminemead

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2013
CT, USA
I have promo codes to buy the Apple things on Amazon at 6% off, pm me if you are interested. US People only.

i dunno why i cant PM you, maybe cuz im new here.
Hope you see this.

----------

I'm contemplating buying a 15inch retina mbp from amazon.
Anyone kind enough to share me promo codes?

Thank you so much

Fhantompain

macrumors member
Feb 8, 2013
North Carolina
i dunno why i cant PM you, maybe cuz im new here.
Hope you see this.

----------

I'm contemplating buying a 15inch retina mbp from amazon.
Anyone kind enough to share me promo codes?

Thank you so much

Yeah, I want the codes too. Too bad forum won't let me pm until I got 5 posts. I hope you see my post too. :D

macAllen

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2009
Las Vegas
Mba 13"

Looking for any help for a...

MBA 13" 128gb with 8gb of memory either amazon or apple.
4gb will do too!

Thanks loads!

a2rob

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2010
Imac code

My 2008 Imac finally died on me. any codes for a new or refurbished iMac available? PM me if a coupon is out there.
Thanks in advance!

xShane

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2012
United States
My 2008 Imac finally died on me. any codes for a new or refurbished iMac available? PM me if a coupon is out there.
Thanks in advance!

It appears there are no current promo codes from Apple. However, if you go to Apple's refurb section on their website, they have quite a few refurb iMacs available.

smithen

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2013
USA
Hellow i want to purchase a apple phone how can i puchase the phone...please tell me about new models of apple phone...because i want to puchase new model of apple phone

B...

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2013
Hellow i want to purchase a apple phone how can i puchase the phone...please tell me about new models of apple phone...because i want to puchase new model of apple phone

Apple phone is called iPhone.

There are three models of iPhone: iPhone 5 (newest), iPhone 4S (last generation) and iPhone 4 (oldest model still in prodution).

iPhone 5 is $199 subsidized, iPhone 4S is $99 and iPhone 4 is $0.99.

iPhone 5 is the "best": it has a better processor, bigger screen and better camera than the rest.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone for more info

aaazdaddy

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2013
MBA: Free Ipod Touch Promo with MBA/P Purchase Last Year

...actually the last few years they have introduced a promo whereby you get a free Touch if you buy a Mac. I believe it was for education (student, etc) purchases only. Well, daughter is about to head off to college in August and her bday is June 24th, so I thought the new MBA 13" would make a nice present, however wanted to wait and see if they do the same promo this year. It usually started right about this time of year...

Anyone recall when they started it the last couple of years?

aaazdaddy

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2013
...actually the last few years they have introduced a promo whereby you get a free Touch if you buy a Mac. I believe it was for education (student, etc) purchases only. Well, daughter is about to head off to college in August and her bday is June 24th, so I thought the new MBA 13" would make a nice present, however wanted to wait and see if they do the same promo this year. It usually started right about this time of year...

Anyone recall when they started it the last couple of years?

Never mind, just called Apple and the guy told me last year it ran from June 11-Sept 21st...so I guess I'll wait and see if they do it again this year...BB

Harrycooke

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2012
London
Never mind, just called Apple and the guy told me last year it ran from June 11-Sept 21st...so I guess I'll wait and see if they do it again this year...BB

Last year, and possibly a few more years back, instead of giving a free iPod Touch, I believe they have been giving Mac App Store vouchers with qualifying Mac purchases and App Store vouchers for qualifying iPad purchases. In the UK, it was £70 for Macs and £35 for iPads. However, this year may be a completely different promotion. If I had to guess, I would imagine that this years Back to School promotion will commence in the coming few weeks.

Hopefully its a good one, I am planning on getting myself a MacBook Pro for university this autumn.

unplugme71

macrumors 68030
May 20, 2011
Earth
hey

looking to purchase 1899 iMac 24'' here in Canada

any coupon would help

thanks

Good luck considering the first iMac was made in 1998.

----------

I'm hoping they run it again. I'm ready to buy but I'd like to get in on the promo.

Kaenon

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2011
Still waiting for the B2S offers...

Unless Microsoft comes out with a new Surface Pro today or tomorrow.

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
Still waiting for the B2S offers...

Unless Microsoft comes out with a new Surface Pro today or tomorrow.

how long are you going to wait?

I think people are expecting something more than $100 gift card because BTS is taking a longer time.

Don't get your hopes up.

Kaenon

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2011
how long are you going to wait?

I think people are expecting something more than $100 gift card because BTS is taking a longer time.

Don't get your hopes up.

I've been waiting to buy a laptop since January/February.
I bought a Lenovo Yoga (great idea, but not worth the price) and returned it as well as returned the Surface Pro in February (a laptop you can't use on your lap).

My iMac is great and all, but it isn't very portable or lap friendly ;)

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
I've been waiting to buy a laptop since January/February.
I bought a Lenovo Yoga (great idea, but not worth the price) and returned it as well as returned the Surface Pro in February (a laptop you can't use on your lap).

My iMac is great and all, but it isn't very portable or lap friendly ;)

oh ok.

Well hopefully you'll find something that meets your needs!

:)

Kaenon

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2011
oh ok.

Well hopefully you'll find something that meets your needs!

:)

Thanks. Still searching.
With Best Buy education discount ($100 off any Mac), + $200 in gift cards, +$700 value for iMac sale, I could break even on a base 13" 2013 MBA.

Maybe I'll get one today!

BritishMacEnth

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2013
Hi all,

My laptop was recently stolen so looking for a portable replacement for academic work. Hoping to buy a MBA 13" from the education store. Anyone have any promo codes for the online store?

A PM would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

A British Mac Enthusiast

kellte2

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2005
My sister's white MB early 2008 is finally in the grave and she's in need of a new machine. A PM with a coupon code would be greatly appreciated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.