Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ranini

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 2, 2014
>Spain<-
Just swiched from 13 mini to Android phone and then to a brand new i13 days ago..

I used the "MOVE TO IOS" Android app and I think that is in a way related because I had also few issue with icloud, whatsapp ( chats restored from Android) and whats backup, I only restored Whats chats, gmail accounts, messages ..

The thing is that now everything is working perfectly but when I go to available updates there is no option or new updates and seems that anything is not working properly.

I tried loggin out from my account .. restarting , payment mode is enabled...

Anyone knows how to solve it?

Running iOS 16.0.3 with 80gb free space.

addamas

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2016
Try force restart iPhone - power up then down then hold power button till Apple logo appear. If this not help, then probably only reaching Apple could help. Or wait till new update come.

Reactions: ranini

turbochgd

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2022
Not real clear what you’re looking for. In settings do you have the App Updates set to automatic? If so then you wouldn’t see options to manually update.

dotatoc

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2020
Happened to me when I went from my LGV30 to 12 Pro Max, and again from the 12 to the 14 PM. Tried everything you did, no joy. Then updates suddenly appeared after a few days each time.

turbochgd

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2022
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.