Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

del42

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 19, 2016
Haddonfield, NJ
Hi everyone, I’m a longtime reader but new to the forums and wanted to get some comments/feedback from Apple collectors here.

Long story short, I have two Apple Store window display sets. They were the sets that were replaced overnight during the launch of the iPhone 4s and 5.

They are:

1. iPad 2 display set. Includes six full iPads with smart covers (red, orange, green, blue, tan, and black) on as well as a sole grey smart cover and two front screens where there was a video screen inside. They are in decent shape, but some are starting to separate at the edges.

2. “College Prerequisites” display set. Includes three college student dummies where they were holding Macbooks. Also includes a large teal backdrop cloth which was hung behind them. The mannequins are in pretty rough shape (they were abused by employees having some fun while preparing for the iPhone 5 launch). The girl's head is missing and the other two are detached and hanging on. Their bodies have some damage too and the metal frames are slightly bent. I plan to work on repairing both sets soon with new tape and glue.

I’ve included some pictures I found online for reference to what the sets originally looked like, as well as pictures of what I have. I was hoping to get some information and advice as to their value/the best place I should go about selling them. If anyone here would be interested in purchasing them feel free to contact me.
Thanks a lot!

IMG_3239.JPG 2IMG_3241.jpg IMG_3236.JPG IMG_3237.JPG 2IMG_3225.jpg FullSizeRender-2.jpg IMG_3230.JPG IMG_3235.JPG 2IMG_3234.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3240.JPG
    IMG_3240.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 188
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.