Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLeW

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2009
England
Hey all. Hope all is well and you're as excited as me for whatever will be announced next week. I've put a vid up on youtube talking about the rumours and my predictions, but would love to have some of your views in the comments or video responses since your all mac nerds like me. Anyway hope you like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7UEmru0qvc

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
Advertising/soliciting. Using the forums for advertising or for commercial business deals and offers. See the MacRumors About page if you want to buy advertising at the site. You may not make posts to promote commercial, personal, or not-for-profit websites. Threads will be deleted if their purpose is to advertise, announce, or promote products, services, or organizations, build traffic at other websites, solicit donations, votes, or participants for surveys, contests, or product testing, carry out business activities including employment requests/offers, or other similar purposes that do not benefit our forum community. Memberships created solely for such purposes will be banned. Exception: Developers of iPhone and iPod touch applications are afforded special privileges, including certain posting of product promotions. See Guidelines for iPhone and iPod touch application developers for details.

from https://macrumors.zendesk.com/hc/en-us#Instantly_Bannable_Offenses

iLeW

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2009
England
I'm pretty sure I've watched plenty of other peoples videos on various mac related things on these forums, which they linked too. I'm just trying to contribute to the community, but If that's not allowed then I'm sorry.

netdog

macrumors 603
Feb 6, 2006
London
For goodness sakes, he isn't linking to a business. He's not selling anything. Give the guy a frigging break.

I found his video interesting, and entirely appropriate, and don't want people like spinnerlys muzzling iLew.

Thanks for your video iLew. You did a good job. Thanks for posting your link here.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Um
Um
Um
Um
Um
Um

I gave up after the 12th time you said um.

bossxii

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2008
Kansas City
Sorry to say but I gave up copule mins in, your just regurgitating every rumor that came out. No original thoughts, just posting pics of rumors and making a video of already stated rumors.

Sorry but posting a video on a rumors site and then just speaking what ha been typed out for the past few weeks ends up rather boring.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.