Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nrth16

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2008
Hey everyone,

I just purchased a 2nd apple tv 2. I tried to follow the steps that I used with the first Atv2 that I jailbroke however for some reason after jailbreaking the 2nd one every time I unplug it it flasshes and I have to do something with seas0npass again. Is there any way to to jailbreak it so that I can unplug it and take to another tv and have it work like my other one does.

I jailbroke it with Seas0npass firecore. Please let me know if there is something new I should try.

Thanks much!

TheSlimOne

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
Hey everyone,

I just purchased a 2nd apple tv 2. I tried to follow the steps that I used with the first Atv2 that I jailbroke however for some reason after jailbreaking the 2nd one every time I unplug it it flasshes and I have to do something with seas0npass again. Is there any way to to jailbreak it so that I can unplug it and take to another tv and have it work like my other one does.

I jailbroke it with Seas0npass firecore. Please let me know if there is something new I should try.

Thanks much!

You do know the latest software is a tethered jailbreak.?

knuzzi15

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2013
Same issue

i just updated my itunes to 11.4.0 or what ever it is, i have tried jailbreaking it and it says it all worked out but then when i plug it in tv it shows apple logo then light continues to blink and the screen is black. i dowanloaded the newest version or close to it (5.0) of seasonpass. what am i doing wrong?

TheSlimOne

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
i just updated my itunes to 11.4.0 or what ever it is, i have tried jailbreaking it and it says it all worked out but then when i plug it in tv it shows apple logo then light continues to blink and the screen is black. i dowanloaded the newest version or close to it (5.0) of seasonpass. what am i doing wrong?

Which software is in your Apple TV. What you are describing means you need to run seasonpass and do the untether.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.