Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smyssw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2012
Hey,
Im trying to add Pexy to my Apple TV 3 that I just recently bought.
I'm getting some sort of problem where I did the DNS addition on my router and once I manually change the DNS on the apple tv that corresponds with the IP that Im getting from the pexy CMD. Whenever I open up the trailers on my apple tv it will just give me a notice that "Trailers in unavialble, Please try again". Everything seems to be right in the steps. Ive been trying to figure it out and I seem like Im very close, just once the trailers open up I should be able to have access to all of the Pexy Movies / Shows. If anyone can please assist me that would be great :)
Thanks again

Attachments

• pexy 1.png
    pexy 1.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 148
  • pexy 2.png
    pexy 2.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 120

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
if im not mistaken, there is no jailbreak for apple tv 3? im not by any means an expert but i dont think you can install pexy.

again, not sure what pexy is, but if its a jailbreak related add on, there is no jailbreak for ATV3

zamudiovsky

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
if im not mistaken, there is no jailbreak for apple tv 3? im not by any means an expert but i dont think you can install pexy.

again, not sure what pexy is, but if its a jailbreak related add on, there is no jailbreak for ATV3

if Pexy is the same thing as Plex, you can install it without a Jailbreak and it streams to the Trailers app...but I don't know if it's the same thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.