Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reptarwilleatu

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
Not sure what in the world happened, but i usually always saw that option in the Software Updates section but it’s no longer there now. I’m currently on the public beta, but the latest build has never showed up for me so i’m stuck on the previous build. I even tried installing the profile on it, for 12 and 13 (just to see if it would show up as available) and nothing. Tried signing out and back in to my Apple ID also

FarmerBob

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2004
Do you have the ATV set to receive Betas in the "Software" ares and have it registered to do so?

mallbritton

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2006
Not sure what in the world happened, but i usually always saw that option in the Software Updates section but it’s no longer there now. I’m currently on the public beta, but the latest build has never showed up for me so i’m stuck on the previous build. I even tried installing the profile on it, for 12 and 13 (just to see if it would show up as available) and nothing. Tried signing out and back in to my Apple ID also

I had this issue also. I was able to get around it by logging out of my iCloud account and removing the User, then logging back in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.