Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anson42

Contributor
Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
Oakland, CA
I have a one yr free subscription to TV+ thanks to buying an iPhone, I suppose. Yesterday I subscribed to the new CBS All Access (and Showtime) bundle. I can say that access the CBS AA channel from within the TV app works well, but only for recorded content so far. The live UCL match going on as I type this (RBL vs PSG) is not available through the CBS AA channel. Rather, the listing in TV+ for this match take you to the CBS AA app itself where you have to register for a standalone CBS AA account! There is no listing within the CBS AA channel for live matches. Only pre-recorded highlight shows and replays of matches are present there.

Am I expecting too much? Are the CL live matches a part of this bundle? If not, I have to rethink this. Just the ability to watch highlights and replays isn't enough.

anson42

Contributor
Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
Oakland, CA
Last edited:

ctbaz

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2014
That's good to know since it seems using the apple tv app some of the shows that are 4k on the cbs all access app aren't

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.