Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

purpleparrotuk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
I’m in the Uk and just tried to watch episode 2 of the servant and the tile is blank. I’m fact lots of shows are blanks apart from the first few episodes of each. I have a year free with my new iPhone but the first free month i had as a trial anyway is due to finish tomorrow. What’s going on?

Reactions: vkmd

cmcbugg

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2019
Same problem for me. Can’t watch any shows on Apple TV+ app in UK. Doesn’t work from my iPhone or appletv. All was fine yesterday.

purpleparrotuk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
I wonder if Apple have stopped the one month trial and it’s not switching over to the free for a year thing?

cmcbugg

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2019
I wonder if Apple have stopped the one month trial and it’s not switching over to the free for a year thing?
My free first week ended, and paid month started today, so maybe related to subscription ... but all showing as active.

vkmd

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2019
I’m in the Uk and just tried to watch episode 2 of the servant and the tile is blank. I’m fact lots of shows are blanks apart from the first few episodes of each. I have a year free with my new iPhone but the first free month i had as a trial anyway is due to finish tomorrow. What’s going on?

I am having the same issue. Still not working. I was on phone with their support for a long time but was told to bugger off, in so many words, by the lady at the other end when she couldn't resolve the issue.

Reactions: drsox

yegon

macrumors 68040
Oct 20, 2007
Uk here, Servant ep 4 simply will not load for me on my ATV 4K, don’t know why. Tried on a few different days, rebooted, all the usual tricks, but alas. Ep 5 and 1-3 worked fine.

In the end I went the oo-arr-me-hearties route, annoying though as it wasn’t Dolby Vision.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.