Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iRutherford

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 30, 2018
Columbus, OH
Truth Be Told: When new evidence compels podcaster Poppy Parnell to reopen the murder case that made her a national sensation, she comes face-to-face with the man she may have mistakenly helped to put behind bars.

Home Before Dark: The dramatic mystery series follows a young girl who moves from Brooklyn to the small lakeside town her father left behind. While there, her dogged pursuit of the truth leads her to unearth a cold case that everyone in town, including her own father, tried hard to bury. (Little Poppy?)

Defending Jacob: The limited drama series unfolds around a shocking crime that rocks a small Massachusetts town and one family in particular, forcing an assistant district attorney to choose between his sworn duty to uphold justice and his unconditional love for his son. (Lawyer Poppy?)

Like, seriously. They're also airing so close to each other.

JBGoode

macrumors 65816
Jun 16, 2018
NBC has 47 different Law and Order shows that have been telling the same story for years....people love this stuff.

Other than murder as the backdrop, I'm sure these shows are telling different stories though. One can't know unless they watch them so I wouldn't assume anything.

AppleHater

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
I assume they have checked all these shows before giving go signs. We could use more varieties as some genres are not yet covered, but crimes/thrillers are big parts to cover.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.