Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Risco

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
United Kingdom
I can only find the original agreement and login for on Barclay website. Is there a place to login and check the remaining payments and balance?

Dino F

Suspended
Sep 16, 2010
Croydon, South London, UK
I can only find the original agreement and login for on Barclay website. Is there a place to login and check the remaining payments and balance?

...you should receive a statement once in a while, from Barclays which shows how many payments you have left. I think they send it out every quarter as I received one in October 2019 which confirmed that I only had 8 (well, it was 8 in October obviously - it's only 4 now!) payments left to make before I officially own my iPhone XS!

Last edited:

waquzy

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2013
Leicestershire, UK

Call Barclays on 0800 152 2888‬ (automated response) and there you can check your remaining balance etc

Dino F

Suspended
Sep 16, 2010
Croydon, South London, UK
...you should receive a statement once in a while, from Barclays which shows how many payments you have left. I think they send it out every quarter as I received one in October 2019 which confirmed that I only had 8 (well, it was 8 in October obviously - it's only 4 now!) payments left to make before I officially own my iPhone XS!

...only 3 left and my XS is MINE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

DEFINITELY NOT upgrading to the new iPhone this year neither.....There, I've said it.
:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.