Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mity

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 1, 2014
I have lots of email addresses. The email associated with my AppleID is not the one that I use for banking or booking flights. Suppose I don't have a certain airline's app on my phone but I want the boarding pass to be placed into Apple Wallet. How would I do this? If I use one email address for everything, then Siri automatically adds it, correct? But what if I have multiple email addresses that are not affiliated with my AppleID?

GaryGnu

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2019
I have season tickets to an event that's linked to a hotmail address. On the site the has the tickets, they have a button to add to Apple Wallet. I think there's one for another wallet too, but I don't remember since I don't have that. Anyway, when I click the button, it just adds it.

Now, whether that's a function of IOS working if they website embeds the button or not, I don't know, but all the concert tickets I've purchased in the past few years, any site that gave the option to add to the wallet, just did. None of them used my apple ID account since they all used different gmail or hotmail addresses.

For completion, most (maybe all) email are in an email app on my phone, but some are only on the stock mail app and some are only on MS Outlook. Don't ask why. It just happened that way.

I think I once got a Delta ticket in Wallet, but I haven't flown since 2018 or there abouts.

Reactions: Mity

Mity

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 1, 2014
Oh, I see. The emails you get will have iOS links. That makes sense.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.