Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JJHageman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2020
Since updating to iOS 14, I no longer get transaction notifications when my cards linked to the Apple Wallet are used. Anyone else seeing this bug?

Mojer

macrumors regular
May 30, 2011
I stopped receiving them immediately after moving to IOS 14. And I've yet to get them back.

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
hmm, I could have sworn that I did get that notification last time I used Apple Pay on Friday ... iOS 14.1
I used my Apple Card ...

JJHageman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2020
They come in when using Apple Pay, but not when a transaction is made without Apple Pay. Having the issue on AMEX and Chase card, but not Apple Card.

Reactions: DeanL

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
They come in when using Apple Pay, but not when a transaction is made without Apple Pay. Having the issue on AMEX and Chase card, but not Apple Card.
I have never seen transactions from my regular Chase and BoA cards appear in Wallet when I don't use Apple Pay.

I thought this feature was exclusive to Apple Card?

JJHageman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2020
Most cards support notifications for all transactions. I’ve spoken to Apple Support and they have confirmed it’s a bug and said Engineers are “investigating”

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.