Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipaddaro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2014
Hi, today i have received my AW4 cellular. It’s my first AW.

I’m not able to connect bluetooth headphones, neither beats x (with apple chip!) not the bosr qc35.

The watch is connected to the iphone, so i suppose (correct me if i’m wrong) that the bluetooth module itself is not broken... but why my AW can’t find the headphones? he’s continuosly idling (“searching...”) with no results.

I tried restarting the watch, turning off the bluetooth of the other devices already paired with the phones... but it didn’t work. I didn’t tried unpairing the phones from the other devices (the hphones should be able to manage multiple devices).

Any suggestion? May the watch be broken?

Thank you and sorry for my english

ipaddaro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2014
Just an idea. Have you paired the beats x with the phone after pairing the watch with the phone?

That might help the watch "see" them.

no, the phones were already paired with the iphone
[doublepost=1539120699][/doublepost]
Just an idea. Have you paired the beats x with the phone after pairing the watch with the phone?

That might help the watch "see" them.

it worked with the beats x! nice suggestion!

i’ll try with the bose as well... but why do i have to proceed like this?!?

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
no, the phones were already paired with the iphone
[doublepost=1539120699][/doublepost]

it worked with the beats x! nice suggestion!

i’ll try with the bose as well... but why do i have to proceed like this?!?
I think the watch learns when the phone connects. Just a guess. Glad the Beats are working.
I don't have Bose, but the Beats should connect every time now that the Watch sees them.

Reactions: ipaddaro
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.