Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fmalvar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2020
Hey friends,
Is there any app that includes training and sleep tracking, that gives you data like Oura Ring / Whoop? e.g. Readiness Score

Thank you. :)

hepokatt1

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2020
I have no experience from Oura / Whoop. So I don't know if this is same at all, but on Autosleep there is a wellness-section with today's readiness:

And now when Autosleep gets sleep stages data from Apple's sleep app, I think that the Autosleep is better than ever.

Reactions: fmalvar

fmalvar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2020
I have no experience from Oura / Whoop. So I don't know if this is same at all, but on Autosleep there is a wellness-section with today's readiness:

And now when Autosleep gets sleep stages data from Apple's sleep app, I think that the Autosleep is better than ever.
thanks a lot @hepokatt1 :D I will try it out!

hepokatt1

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2020
I tried to look into that. To me it seems that both read data from Apple's Health app, so I think that you can use both. I downloaded the Training today app but didn't (yet?) pay anything. It seems that without paying you can get only one reading at the main page. It advises to "take it easy" today :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.