Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleWatchUser

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2017
Hi,
I have an Apple Watch S0 (running wOS 3.1) and an iPhone 5S (running iOS 10.2) and I can't open ANY new App I download from the AppStore or Apps I update on my Watch...
More Infos?
-The Apps I got a few weeks ago do work
-I did all the basic steps (restart/reset (of the watch) )
-If I connect the Watch to any other iPhone it works
-One App works (Lufthansa)

I don't want to reset my phone. Please help me :D

menace3

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hi,
I have an Apple Watch S0 (running wOS 3.1) and an iPhone 5S (running iOS 10.2) and I can't open ANY new App I download from the AppStore or Apps I update on my Watch...
More Infos?
-The Apps I got a few weeks ago do work
-I did all the basic steps (restart/reset (of the watch) )
-If I connect the Watch to any other iPhone it works
-One App works (Lufthansa)

I don't want to reset my phone. Please help me :D

Wow yeah this happened to me with the 1st apple watch. I could not open many apps for like 6 months of use. I tried every fix that was on this board and nothing. They only thing that works was resetting it all. It took hours, especially with the number of apps and music files. And then to wait for the watch. I lost an evening, but I gained being able to open and use watch apps.

I think I posted instructions on what worked for me. I'll see if i can find it but it's been a few years
[doublepost=1484351058][/doublepost]WOW..this forum is faster than I thought. Here's the thread and what worked for me:

https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...fixed-it-all-apps-work.1965561/#post-22861438

Reactions: AppleWatchUser

AppleWatchUser

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2017
Wow yeah this happened to me with the 1st apple watch. I could not open many apps for like 6 months of use. I tried every fix that was on this board and nothing. They only thing that works was resetting it all. It took hours, especially with the number of apps and music files. And then to wait for the watch. I lost an evening, but I gained being able to open and use watch apps.

I think I posted instructions on what worked for me. I'll see if i can find it but it's been a few years
[doublepost=1484351058][/doublepost]WOW..this forum is faster than I thought. Here's the thread and what worked for me:

https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...fixed-it-all-apps-work.1965561/#post-22861438
OMG thank you soooo much!!! I will try this out and I hope it will work for me. I was waiting for a solution for month...

Reactions: menace3

AppleWatchUser

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2017

It worked. Thank you very much. Didn't think it would be so easy :D. How do I mark this thread solved? (I am a newbie)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.