Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheOne888

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2010
So I’ve been using Tiles for the last couple of years and one of the really good features for Apple Watch users is a specific complication that’s set to my watch Home Screen.

Has anyone found a way to activate the Airtags without going through FindMy on the phone? Seems crazy there isn’t a quicker way to find one.

I thought I might be able to create a shortcut but didn’t realise FindMy isn’t an option.\

Thanks!

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
So I’ve been using Tiles for the last couple of years and one of the really good features for Apple Watch users is a specific complication that’s set to my watch Home Screen.

Has anyone found a way to activate the Airtags without going through FindMy on the phone? Seems crazy there isn’t a quicker way to find one.

I thought I might be able to create a shortcut but didn’t realise FindMy isn’t an option.\

Thanks!
I don’t know of anything but I think Apple may do something with the watch in further iOS updates

Reactions: TheOne888
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.