Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Parzival972

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2021
Madhya Pradesh, India
2 days before my apple watch showed a snake error and then i put it on charge it didn’t charged and then died and now its not turning on i tried every method available on internet, also left it alone for 2 days but and its been 8hrs the watch is still on charge but no sign of life i see , further more talked to apple but they said the amount in which one can buy a new apple watch.
Please help its battery health was 98%. It was just 1.5years old watch and has not been charged for 6 days until that happned.

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
2 days before my apple watch showed a snake error and then i put it on charge it didn’t charged and then died and now its not turning on i tried every method available on internet, also left it alone for 2 days but and its been 8hrs the watch is still on charge but no sign of life i see , further more talked to apple but they said the amount in which one can buy a new apple watch.
Please help its battery health was 98%. It was just 1.5years old watch and has not been charged for 6 days until that happned.
What’s a “snake error”?

Reactions: Runs For Fun

Parzival972

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2021
Madhya Pradesh, India

Attachments

• 229165AF-6850-4B08-8F23-FA3570E046FA.jpeg
    229165AF-6850-4B08-8F23-FA3570E046FA.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 72

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
If you're absolutely sure your charger isn't the issue, the next place to look is the battery. It's possible the battery failed internally for some reason. I'd say Apple needs to diagnose the issue and give you repair/replacement options

Parzival972

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2021
Madhya Pradesh, India
If you're absolutely sure your charger isn't the issue, the next place to look is the battery. It's possible the battery failed internally for some reason. I'd say Apple needs to diagnose the issue and give you repair/replacement options
They just said your watch is out of warranty and you have to pay the xyz amount and the amount I heard in my currency it equal to purchasing a new apple watch of latest series.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.