Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007

Drewsf1

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2013
Please Stop

Please stop creating these moronic threads—the watch and bands are reversible for lefties.

joejoejoe

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2006

It does work for lefties.

You can choose orientation.

The straps can be swapped, putting the crown on your left when it's on your right wrist.

You should consider reading more info about unreleased products before freaking out.

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
I saw the bands – and more, as a reader might have guessed from the links in my opening post – but nothing from Apple about display orientation.

Unless I missed something, Apple's presentation of its historic moment did not think (different) to cater for:
  • most left-handed people
  • others who prefer the right wrist.
It was not unreasonable to ask – please note, the subject line –

for one wrist only?

Now: after reading a later topic on the same subject:
  • a thoughtful person given readers an idea of where to find an answer to the question :)
– still no link, but it's a start.

Please stop creating these moronic threads—the watch and bands are reversible for lefties.

I usually simply report such posts to moderators, but on this occasion I think: that rudeness warrants a frank response. The rush to be both dismissive and insulting, without providing a link to Apple information about orientation of the display, puts Drewsf1 in second place on my ignore list. Maybe he'll also think it moronic of me to dismiss posts by a dismissive tyke :D

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.