Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TonyC17

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2016
As the new Apple Watches come we try to get the best out of our old ones. I'm coming from a Stainless Steel Series 4 and upgrading to a Stainless Steel Series 6. I feel like my battery is starting to go and have had the Series 4 since launch. Where do you typically sell your old Apple Watches? The Stainless Steel has a big drop in value. I think I'm selling to a site I've used in the past called BuyMyPod as they are offering me $240.

Anyone else see any higher payouts?

Thanks and can't wait for the iPhone 12!

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
Macmeanoffer is good, I've used them before.

I've also had great success selling on Swappa.com and netted out a lot more than any of the wholesalers will pay (and yes, Apple's trade in is wholesaling too).

joefrank64k

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2008
Macmeanoffer is good, I've used them before.

I've also had great success selling on Swappa.com and netted out a lot more than any of the wholesalers will pay (and yes, Apple's trade in is wholesaling too).

I've also had good luck with Swappa...Apple will only give $240 for my S5 Ti, if that's all I can get, I'll keep it for a "beater" AW haha!!

• Haha
Reactions: deeddawg
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.