Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

v386

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2019
I purchased 2yr AppleCare+ with my 13 but did not receive any coverage confirmation email nor is my AppleCare reflected on mysupport.apple.com nor on the phone itself (though I gather this latter place is expected). When I purchased AppleCare with my previous devices I was emailed an "AppleCare+ Proof of Coverage" email but this time that didn't happen.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
Same here. I’m sure there’s a lot of new plans activating at the moment. I do have my receipt of anything does happen however. Proof of purchase time and everything lol.

DMG35

Contributor
May 27, 2021
I purchased AppleCare+ as well and still have not recieved notifaction that my 13 Pro Max is covered. Is anyone else still having this issue?

v386

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2019
I purchased AppleCare+ as well and still have not recieved notifaction that my 13 Pro Max is covered. Is anyone else still having this issue?
I ended up working through Apple support, multiple calls and over an hour of waiting on hold later, they forced the record through their database and eventually everything populated. The phone got updated another 24hrs after the rest did. I don't believe it's intentional on their part that the confirmation email doesn't go out before the plan starts. The reason I think this is that the confirmation email is actual one of three documents that form the legal contract - the contract is not complete until that document exists.

DMG35

Contributor
May 27, 2021
I finally got the email acknowledgement this morning. Thanks for the insight here everyone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.