Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robo74

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 6, 2004
Rockford, IL
Hi All,

I never realized there was a section for collectors! I think its pretty cool to see some of the stuff talked about in this section.

With that being said, I listed some stuff on eBay, I put a reserve on it because I dont know what to expect for it, I know its only worth as much as someone will pay for it. I am just trying to get a judge of what some of you may think.
I have done some searching and havent found too much.

It is eBay some hopefully it doesnt violate any rules.
LINK to goodies

Rob

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
Hi All,

I never realized there was a section for collectors! I think its pretty cool to see some of the stuff talked about in this section.

With that being said, I listed some stuff on eBay, I put a reserve on it because I dont know what to expect for it, I know its only worth as much as someone will pay for it. I am just trying to get a judge of what some of you may think.
I have done some searching and havent found too much.

It is eBay some hopefully it doesnt violate any rules.
LINK to goodies

Rob

There is a separate Marketplace for collectors. This post belongs there, rather than in the non-marketplace Collectors forum:
Collectibles Marketplace

robo74

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 6, 2004
Rockford, IL
That is cool.
Mind sharing your reserve?

Without knowing, I set it unrealisticaly high. I was just trying to get a judge as to what someone was willing to pay for it. Looks like not that much, and that's ok, I can sit on it for years to come. If the right person comes along, then we talk :D

Rob

----------

There is a separate Marketplace for collectors. This post belongs there, rather than in the non-marketplace Collectors forum:
Collectibles Marketplace

My apologies. It's weird that this section has a price advice listing, perhaps I am not in the wrong place after all as I have not listed it for sale here...

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
I can only afford $30. You may get someone willing to pay as high as $100 if they really, really want it for their collection.

Collectibles are not always worth what a single person is willing to pay, so I think around $60...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.