Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Slevin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
New York
I upgraded from iPhone 6s and watch series 0 → iPhone 7+ and Watch Series 2. When attempting to add my apple pay cards from my wallet on my iPhone (all cards successfully added on iPhone) in the Watch app I hit add to watch and then the spinner just sits there and no matter how long I wait it never adds to my watch. I've attempted to reset my watch several times and nothing. It doesn't matter the bank the card is from chase, Citibank, AMEX, USAA, Etc the spinner just spins without ever updating the watch. Anyone have a solution to fix this so I can add my cards to my watch

Slevin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
New York
I forgot to add one thing, when setting the watch up after restoring it the set up allows me to add one card to apple pay but then I am not able to add any others

Slevin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
New York
Having same issue. Good to know it's an issue

So I don't have the solution for the spinning circle but a work around it to go to the top and add it again as if you were adding it to your phone's wallet. I just did this and I was able to add my cards back to Apple Pay on the watch

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.