Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kanki1985

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2013
Its almost comical, politicians come up with weird new stuff and companies start spending more to shut them up.. Love this spiral..

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
So here’s where those money go. And this could be the reason why apple software quality in a steady decline.
Can’t wait for a total collapse of the system since it’s broken beyond repair.

Runequester

macrumors regular
May 24, 2021
Its cool that the ISPs that literally control the internet and which collude to carve up the country into anti-competitive regions are not monopolies but the phone company that has 30% of the market is.

turbineseaplane

macrumors G5
Mar 19, 2008
Why is Apple worried about anti-trust legislation?

I thought all their customers and developers were using and loving everything about Apple and their ecosystem, as it currently is, because it's "the best"

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Why is Apple worried about anti-trust legislation?

I thought all their customers and developers were using and loving everything about Apple and their ecosystem, as it currently is, because it's "the best"
“All”? 100%? I’d say most. Apple is probably worried because every time the government touches something it’s wasteful, inefficient and full of pork and will destroy the ecosystem in a race to the bottom. Just , imho.

Unregistered 4U

macrumors G4
Jul 22, 2002
“All”? 100%? I’d say most. Apple is probably worried because every time the government touches something it’s wasteful, inefficient and full of pork and will destroy the ecosystem in a race to the bottom. Just , imho.
I’d go as far as to say the vast majority. And, as a result, Apple is lobbying not only for themselves but for those millions of customers as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.