Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abdullahm18

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2015
New York
Has anyone else noticed issues with the appstore?

I'm on an iPhone 6S, iOS 9.3 PB4 and I've noticed that my apps are updating very slowly. First I thought it was an issue with my WiFi but I'm experiencing the same problem on LTE and other Wifi Networks.
It's also not just updating apps. I also tried to download a few other ones, and it was taking forever. Snapchat is an 80 MB app and it took it hours to download. :/

Fzang

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Yes, apps do seem to download incredibly slowly at the moment, even though there's nothing wrong with my internet. My iPhone isn't even using a beta firmware.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Same problems here. Both LTE/WiFi. Last time this happened a few months ago, it was only WiFi. So this must be an Apple server issue.

skyperbon

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2010
All over the WWW...
I had the same problem on my iPhone 5 running iOS 9.2.1 and iPhone 6 running PB 4.

I initially thought it may have something to do with my wifi, but then I tried downloading it through LTE and I had the same issue. It took me three attempts to successfully download Google Maps and Snapchat. It would take more than an hour to download and then get stuck.

As others have mentioned, it might be Apple server side issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.