Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Caraj

macrumors member
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Anyone elses iPad delete all of their apps? I had about 25 apps most of which I paid for and now they are all gone. Is it possible to recover them?

kirchnrd

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2009
I recall a few threads when the wifi was released about this. You may try digging back on here. Seems like it was fixable. Sorry I don't have a better answer.

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Stealthipad said:
Ok thanks

If you paid for them, just log onto your Apple Store account and redownload, they will have record that you have already bought and download for free.:eek:

Wouldn't it be better to restore from the last back up since it would also contain game saves & things like that?

tonyburkhart

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Wouldn't it be better to restore from the last back up since it would also contain game saves & things like that?
Agreed and quoted for truth.

Unless your last backup was way out of date, it should be more effective to sync.

Caraj

macrumors member
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Agreed and quoted for truth.

Unless your last backup was way out of date, it should be more effective to sync.

Yeah that would have been best but I downloaded the apps from the iPad and did not sync. I got the all back by reviewing purchase history in itunes

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.