Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattmccarty

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Collins,GA
Ok so I purchased Aqua Forest today, great buy, and I cannot figure out the level "Easy Does It" from Category A. The level gives you no clue on how to solve the puzzle.

(feel free to post your questions here too, maybe someone can help us!)

emb531

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2007
Just follow what the words say, slowly tilt your iDevice until the ball starts to move out from the indent. Slowly spin the device and tilt the ball into the bottom goal.

iSimon

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2008
Glasgow
Can anyone help me out with "move the unmovable water" I can pass the levels before and after it, just not this one.

Thanks in advance.
I ended up drawign a boundary of ice and then just shunting the water towards the container using flames. Bit fiddly but seemed to work OK.

I am stuck on "Don't let the water run!", any tips?
That one is fairly straightforward - just draw a vertical wall of the "Weak" material (icon looks a bit like a landslide and it's light brown when drawn) to the right of the goal area. The water won't be able to flow past it (though it will sway the material a bit) and eventually the water will fill up enough to cover the goal.

pipcorona

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2008
I'm having trouble on two of the puzzles. They are heavy water doesn't boil and use the water's weight. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.