Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

satcomer

Suspended
Feb 19, 2008
The Finger Lakes Region
Yes. Not working here, either. Apparently it's a known problem and will be fixed in one of the next Betas.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tvOSBeta/comments/w9uece

I starting to bnelieve thew EARC the Apple device needs a hard 10 second reboot to get the EARC cache to reconnect! IMHO all devices connected to the TV have to be in before the AppleTV is turn on to get the ERAC working correctly!

Neil Harrison

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2020
I didn’t realise I had betas on..if I reset it, it comes on with Apple TV but then doesn’t work on tv…input is recognised just no sound..

I know realise how good the stereo HomePods are now tho

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
I starting to bnelieve thew EARC the Apple device needs a hard 10 second reboot to get the EARC cache to reconnect! IMHO all devices connected to the TV have to be in before the AppleTV is turn on to get the ERAC working correctly!
Huh? Can you clarify what you mean? Hard to understand what you wrote there.

satcomer

Suspended
Feb 19, 2008
The Finger Lakes Region
Huh? Can you clarify what you mean? Hard to understand what you wrote there.
What didn't you understand? I'm saying to get going on AppleTV in your setup it fix problems do and 10 second time rebooting the Apple TV or to do right the first time Turn everyone on in setup but the Apple TV! Turn theat on after everyone is powered on! This will reset everything for Apple TV to see all the devices for EARC to work correctly!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.