Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

omni

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
Mods - I understand this is probably a touchy subject so feel free to close it if so.

I'm trying to rip a TV show (grey's anatomy season 1) for appleTV and Mac the ripper tells me that it's ARccOS protected. I'm running 3.0 R14i and while it tells me that it's ARccOS protected I for the life of me can't figure out any options based on what to do with that information.

I tried using Fairmount and Dtox which helped for 1 episode but trying to extract all the episodes wasn't very easy. I've only used Fairmount/Dtox a handful of times so I'm definitely not the most ninja when it comes to those 2 programs.

Hopefully I'm doing something wrong so any help would be appreciated as this is the first disc i've run across that is ARccOS protected.

Thanks in advance

brand

Suspended
Oct 3, 2006
Download the latest version of MacTheRipper. I think the latest version is 3.0m and he is currently working on 3.0n although he might have released 3.0n already.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.