Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

weezin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 20, 2012
I use the Reminders app on my phone and on two different Macs (Mac Studio and Macbook) over the course of a day. I religiously use the "snooze" function for snoozing timely reminders for a later time or date.

I find that the system has a reaaaalllly hard time keeping these in sync between the devices and there is other glitchiness as well and the problem seems to be mostly with my Macbook. Both Macs are on Monterey, phone is on 16.7.2.

If I snooze a reminder on my phone and then open my Macbook from sleep, the reminder will still appear on my Macbook. If I close it or snooze it again on my macbook, it will go away only to come back a few seconds later. Sometimes this happens several times. Other reminders that I have previously completed on my phone or desktop will still appear on my Macbook, and the same repeat appearance behavior will show up.

Does anyone else have issues with this? It is *incredibly* annoying, especially because the reminders on my Macbook take up screen real estate that I need to use for other things and I am constantly always accidentally clicking them because they keep popping up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.