Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
I love the tweaks but I've been stuck on iOS 8 but the limited memory in the 6+ seems to cause nothing but app crashes in 8. Were the issues fixed in 9?

iRetired

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2012
WNY
I have no idea what is causing your app crashes in 8, besides the paltry 1 GB RAM. Mine slows to a crawl every now and then when I have too many apps in the background on my 6 Plus, but no actual crashes as such. You could get iCleaner Pro and do a periodic housecleaning, like every other day, to delete the crap build up.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
I have no idea what is causing your app crashes in 8, besides the paltry 1 GB RAM. Mine slows to a crawl every now and then when I have too many apps in the background on my 6 Plus, but no actual crashes as such. You could get iCleaner Pro and do a periodic housecleaning, like every other day, to delete the crap build up.
Think I'll give it a try. I hope a new jb comes soon because I should probably restore ASAP lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.