Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whitedragon101

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Are there any premium screen protectors that are antireflective but still glossy like the original screen?

LibbyLA

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2017
I like the Ambison matte glass protector but it’s not glossy. It doesn’t show scratches and doesn’t have the rainbow effect like the matte plastic protectors.

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
I haven’t found a difference between a $2 screen protector and a $50 screen protector. It’s the same on phones and tablets. The one on my iPad now came from the Verizon store and probably cost me $50. It’s highly reflective. The one on my phone came from Amazon and it was about $6 if I remember right. It’s just as reflective.

I’m willing to deal with a little bit of screen glare because I know it will save the screen from damage.

shinigamii

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2021
Try the screen protector from Gadgetshieldz which is less reflective and glossy as the phone screen! I'm using this for more than a year and it sticks well, the scratches occur on it self-heal, and is very clean.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.