Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
Now that I have my iPhone 11 Pro Max completely tweaked out to my liking I think I might want to start on my iPad.

I paid about $40 in tweaks for my iPhone. All worth it.

Most of the tweaks are from Packix

As long as I am logged into Cydia with the same account, are all those paid tweak purchases applicable for my iPad as well or will I have to pay for them all over again?

Thanks in advance!

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Now that I have my iPhone 11 Pro Max completely tweaked out to my liking I think I might want to start on my iPad.

I paid about $40 in tweaks for my iPhone. All worth it.

Most of the tweaks are from Packix

As long as I am logged into Cydia with the same account, are all those paid tweak purchases applicable for my iPad as well or will I have to pay for them all over again?

Thanks in advance!

Yes I have a few on my iPhone and iPad that were purchased once from packix. Just have to link the device to the account you purchased from. Some tweaks might not work perfectly on the iPad.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
Yes I have a few on my iPhone and iPad that were purchased once from packix. Just have to link the device to the account you purchased from. Some tweaks might not work perfectly on the iPad.

This is great news. Thanks so much for responding!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.