Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AngryLawnGnome

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2004
Just thought I'd start a thread to give credit to someone who really deserves the title "Macrumors god". I can't tell you the number of times he's helped me personally with something little or stupid about the site, like changing the capitalization of my username. Always takes the time to please the idiots like me. Basically, arn kicks a**!:D More arn love?

Ajmbc

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2003
Louisiana
This is Arn's very own thread... Yet he hasn't posted in it. :D

Kinda ironic.

I ditto what everyone said

-ajmbc

Panopticon

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2003
Toronto, ON, Canada
More Arn Love? Sure... I always read what he says. This is a killer place to hang out, and a lot of that has to do with the members in the community. Arn is an outstanding example of this - so yeah, props to Arn for sure.

I've never been into forums until I found Macrumors. Not only did it help me in purchasing both my iPod and Powerbook, but it also helps me keep up on all things "Mac", as well as to both take information, and submit information on the way.

Savage Henry

macrumors 65816
I'm always curious about the type of God with which our faith is entrusted. Is he the sort who has a Modern Bible of Technological Morals which if correctly interpreted will lead us on the path toTechnological Enlightenment, or is he a God with cheerleaders, cheap booze and t-shirts with outrageous slogans?

Either way, he's fab. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.