Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigdog5142

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
MI
I just got my Arrow & Board Porter Band today...and I love it! I made a quick unboxing video so you can see what I'm talking about. I know I appreciate it when others do this...and I decided to have a little fun making a video. Hope it helps in any decision making for you when purchasing bands.

This is the Arrow & Board Apple Watch Porter Band for 44/42mm watches. It's Chestnut (brown) in color and has stainless steel lugs and hardware. Genuine leather. You can see the band and more at www.arrowandboard.com.

(I do not work for Arrow & Board and I purchased this band with my own funds. I just love the look of the band!)

Reactions: Baldrake and jazz1

bigdog5142

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
MI
Pretty expensive and it’s not full grain leather ?

It is according to their website.

Like I said, I don’t work for them and have no invested interest. Just a suggestion for a band that I REALLY like.

Arnezie

macrumors 65816
Oct 10, 2011
Pretty expensive and it’s not full grain leather ?

The Porter is our favorite watch band for just about any outfit - from casual to formal. Part of our essential collection, the Porter is made in the leather capital of the world - León. By self-lining each side with a single piece of full grain leather, it takes longer to make than any of our other watch bands, but we think it’s worth it.

Features
• Thick full grain leather
• Sewn w/ polyester thread

• Fully leather lined backing
• Made in León, Mexico

Sword86

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
As another A&B Porter AW watchband owner I can back up the OP’s opinion. The quality is top notch. Since I got mine (Medium brown) they have released some new, less expensive ones made in Leon, Mexico. Mine was $129. They still offer the one I have further down on their page. S

SDColorado

macrumors 601
Nov 6, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
I still need to order one of these. I got busy with other stuff and forgot about it. Everyone knows the "Leather Capital of the World" is Yoakum, TX though. Just ask them or Google the Land of Leather Days celebration hahaha ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.