Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PrinceKickster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2016
I don't know if a similar active thread for this actually exist somewhere here in MacRumors Forums because I'm totally a new member here. I'm humbly asking for all the wallpapers exist on iPad and iPhones that's been added until the very last major iOS release; iOS 10. Also I want to ask for the iPhone 7 exclusive wallpapers as well, I don't know if they're also distributed on other older iPhones and iPads as well on iOS 10 update but if isn't please include them too. All the colors would be very appreciated. If you guys also can, please include also all the new wallpaper included also on OSX/MacOS release until the very latest Sierra. I'm just in deep need for this resources as I am a developer and UI/UX designer myself and needs this to use for my mockups and prototyping and doesn't know how to extract wallpapers from the iOS. If you guys do my humble favor, maybe we can do this the Ultimate and being updated Stock Apple wallpaper dump, and I'll edit this thread. Thank you guys in advance

Reactions: MaxSto

PrinceKickster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2016
Yeah. All in full possible resolutions. For all screen sizes, resoultions of all iPhone and iPad even iPad Pro

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.