Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you looking forward to Assassin's Creed Odyssey?

• Yes! Absolutely!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes, but nothing can beat AC:O

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because nothing can beat AC:O

• No, I don't like the AC-series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
Don't see it in the app as a DLC though, should've released the 14th? Gonna check later on the PS5.

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Nov 10, 2018
Don't see it in the app as a DLC though, should've released the 14th? Gonna check later on the PS5.
Yeah this is confusing as hell. The first thing I see as news on my PS5 is this new story for Odyssey. I installed the game and didn't see the new DLC. Looked on the store page and didn't see the new DLC.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
My understanding was it is an update to the main app (game) and not a separate DLC. I downloaded the Valhalla update yesterday and have not had a chance to look at it though.

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Nov 10, 2018
My understanding was it is an update to the main app (game) and not a separate DLC. I downloaded the Valhalla update yesterday and have not had a chance to look at it though.
You are correct!

Reactions: Weaselboy

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
Aha, good to know. I didn’t bother checking further as I didn’t see the DLC. But it’s not a DLC but a new quest in each game. I’ll have to transfer both games from my external HDD first, which will take some time, not sure if I’m patient enough… Are they worth it, has anyone finished them?

levander

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2011
I used to play previous versions of Assassin’s Creed for the online multiplayer gaming. But didn’t Ubisoft discontinue multiplayer on Assassin’e Creed? They didn’t bring it back with this new one did they?

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Nov 10, 2018
Aha, good to know. I didn’t bother checking further as I didn’t see the DLC. But it’s not a DLC but a new quest in each game. I’ll have to transfer both games from my external HDD first, which will take some time, not sure if I’m patient enough… Are they worth it, has anyone finished them?

Ughhhhhh it's telling me that I'm going to need to download all 6 DLC stories in order to load my last save game. I think I'd rather hook my PS4 back up and play it there.

I used to play previous versions of Assassin’s Creed for the online multiplayer gaming. But didn’t Ubisoft discontinue multiplayer on Assassin’e Creed? They didn’t bring it back with this new one did they?

I was downright obsessed with multiplayer in one of the games. It was so satisfying tricking people with clones you makes of yourself.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.