Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
Crack Kills.

Clearly not particularly skillful P&S shot, but I thought it was amusing and wanted to be the first.

FIRST!

Attachments

• CrackKillsHolidayPreps.jpg
    CrackKillsHolidayPreps.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 392

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
I thought you were supposed to post pictures you took, not pictures taken of you... :confused:

:D

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
>grin<

For those that wonder what the H-Eee-Double hockey sticks this is all about, start here: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/163070/

The first post links the discussion that brought all this about.. and dropped the majestry of my asscrack on your eyeballs.

Hehe.. no, there's nothing in the rules that says I had to take it. You can thank my wife for this one. :)

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
yellow said:
The first post links the discussion that brought all this about.. and dropped the majestry of my asscrack on your eyeballs.
Yeah, I just read through the thread. I guess I need to post my own now... When I get home tonight.

Oh, and compliments to your wife - it takes some skill as a photographer to get not only a good ass shot, but a good ***** shot in the same image.

Hmm, dang language filter. Ah well, you'll get the idea, I'm sure... :D

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
efoto said:
Umm, nice cats? :confused: :D

Thanks.. actually Lola (the gray one) attempted to help me out and protect my crack. Thought the crack is still detectable.

Here's a pic from about 45 seconds earlier.

Always looking out for Daddy.. thanks Lola-girl. A pox on your moms.

Attachments

• ThanksLola.jpg
    ThanksLola.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 253

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
yellow said:
Thanks.. actually Lola (the gray one) attempted to help me out and protect my crack. Thought the crack is still detectable.

Here's a pic from about 45 seconds earlier.

Always looking out for Daddy.. thanks Lola-girl. A pox on your moms.

Very cute picture, much more inviting than the last :p

I wish I still had a cat, sadly mine passed a couple of years back and my current place in life doesn't support a pet very well. In the near future I think a cat could be realized again....but sadly not right now.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
yellow said:

Could that cat be a crack addict? Maybe Lola loves the crack.

Love the photo, though. I think a vote might be coming your way. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.