Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SteveLV702

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada
I signed up for service on June 5th... I work for a registered non-profit organization and we have 5 lines and also have two 4G LTE Compatible iPad Minis that we need. When I activated service with AT&T they said I could only activate 5 lines and then to activate the iPads I would have to wait 60 days I would need to be a customer for atleast 60 days. So on July 30th I went on the iPad to Settings > Cellular > View Account and went to signup I entered the info and get a Order Email but then not even 3 minutes later get a Order Cancelled email I called in and the lady called the Credit Department who said I had to wait and be a customer for atlas 60 days from time of activating service so couldn't add iPads until August 5th... So August 5th I try to activate again and again order cancelled almost immediately.. So I call in and again this person calls the Credit Department who says I have to wait 60 days from time I first started service service was started on June 5th... I was like okay here June 5th to July 5th thats 30 days then July 5th to August 5th thats another 30 days actually more like 61 cause July has 31 days in it... So I was like it has been 60 days.. She was like I understand that but Credit Department says you have to be a customer for 60 days you can activate them after September 6th.. This is getting ridiculous that they don't even know Basic Math...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.