Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

plasticsboss24

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 16, 2017
Hello all,

Starting this thread for all the people out there that ordered the iPhone X through AT&T and have received the shipping estimate of December 4th - December 18th. Please post your experience thus far:
-Order Time
-iPhone X Model (Color, Space)
-Method of ordering (ATT premier or other)
-Estimated Shipping Update
-Any other order update received since ordering

I will start it off. I pre-ordered through AT&T premier at 8:18am Eastern time, for a 256GB Space Grey iPhone X. I immediately received the estimated ship date of Dec. 4th - 18th with no status update since pre-ordering. It is the 16th, and nearing December 4th. Also, I live in central Maine, not that that likely makes a difference but thought I would note that.

The wait is killing me, as I am sure it is hurting many of you. It is exhausting for me to check the order ATT update page to see the same order status of 'In Progress'.

Please, I would like to hear any similar experiences that the community is experiencing with this initial shipping window (positive or negative)!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

FrancoRumors

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2010
Hello all,

Starting this thread for all the people out there that ordered the iPhone X through AT&T and have received the shipping estimate of December 4th - December 18th. Please post your experience thus far:
-Order Time
-iPhone X Model (Color, Space)
-Method of ordering (ATT premier or other)
-Estimated Shipping Update
-Any other order update received since ordering

I will start it off. I pre-ordered through AT&T premier at 8:18am Eastern time, for a 256GB Space Grey iPhone X. I immediately received the estimated ship date of Dec. 4th - 18th with no status update since pre-ordering. It is the 16th, and nearing December 4th. Also, I live in central Maine, not that that likely makes a difference but thought I would note that.

The wait is killing me, as I am sure it is hurting many of you. It is exhausting for me to check the order ATT update page to see the same order status of 'In Progress'.

Please, I would like to hear any similar experiences that the community is experiencing with this initial shipping window (positive or negative)!

I ordered att through Apple website so not really pertinent to this thread but I also live in Maine and the Portland Apple store has had phones just about every morning if your close enough to drive... In case you didn’t know.

I ordered a 256 SG att on 11/3 and my delivery quote is 12/5 through 12/12. I have not had any delivery time changes yet. I’m guessing 256 att is a pop choice.

plasticsboss24

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 16, 2017
I ordered att through Apple website so not really pertinent to this thread but I also live in Maine and the Portland Apple store has had phones just about every morning if your close enough to drive... In case you didn’t know.

I ordered a 256 SG att on 11/3 and my delivery quote is 12/5 through 12/12. I have not had any delivery time changes yet. I’m guessing 256 att is a pop choice.

I have seen some in stock from time to time like you said & I would totally do that and snag a phone from the Portland Apple store..... but unfortunately the phone was purchased by the company I work for... thus they don't really give me the option to go pick one up myself at this point :(

So... my only choice is the waiting game! lol... and of course i had to pick the most popular iphone X configuration with the space grey 256GB for ATT

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.