Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kryptticAZ

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I just moved our three phone lines to the new unlimited plans with the 25% teacher discount. According to their posted price, it should be $45/month for each Unlimited Elite line and $37.50/month for each Unlimited Extra line. I put one line on the Elite plan and two on the Extra plan to save a few bucks (rather than putting each one on the Elite plan).

I'm looking at my plan online and it says my monthly service will be $63.75/month for the single phone on the Elite plan and $48.75/month for each of the two phones on the Extra Plan. This has to be an error, right? Why would anyone pay $161.25/month for three lines (two of which are on Unlimited Extra) instead of $135/month (where all three lines are on Elite)? Do you only get the multiple line discount if all lines are on the exact same plan? If so, what is the point of picking different plans? Just for the fun of paying more for lower tiers? I'm really confused...

Attachments

• 1 Line.png
    1 Line.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 2 Lines.png
    2 Lines.png
    262.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 3 Lines.png
    3 Lines.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 84
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.