Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 10.56.52 PM.png

I purchased an iPhone 13 Pro Max in the Apple store on Launch Day. I utilized my AT&T Next upgrade. I did get the PDF with the form I need to sign and return with the phone but the shipping label link doe's not work (not a valid link). Do I have an option to go into a AT&T Corporate store and turn the phone in? If I do so, I can consider it returned and no more worries?

MrP90

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
I ended up going to the AT&T company store and they were able to reprint the label with correct A&TT next RMA . Even provided box . The process did take about 40 minutes but it was done

yashz

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2015
USA
I wished my company store would have given me a box. I didn’t get any email from Apple or AT&T neither about shipping my 12 PM back for Next Up. Today is the last day of 2-week period since receiving the 13. Just spent over an hour on the phone with AT&T rep as the company ATT store I went to yesterday was trying to process my 12PM as a regular trade in.…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.