Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

max2

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Is AT&T's Unlimited Elite worth it if you have 4 lines or more ? Plus worth it for the features ?

now i see it

macrumors G4
Jan 2, 2002
Not worth it if AT&T reception is poor in your area.
Might be worth it if you want all the features is provides.

Reactions: jetsam

Mr. Jenkins

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2021
I think that depends on what plan you currently have and what you’re looking for, which we have no insight on.

mikeb13

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2009
You get truly unlimited data with no slow downs, 40gb of hotspot data, and HBO Max. Make sure to have a FAN or signature discount like AARP to save $10/line. 4 lines of Elite is $160 + taxes & fees if you have a FAN/signature discount.

EddieKeyton1

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2021
Is AT&T's Unlimited Elite worth it if you have 4 lines or more ? Plus worth it for the features ?

As long as att has good reception. I have att with my new iPhone 13 and I get almost 500Mb/s constantly. It never slows down. I use roughly 200gigs of data on a monthly basis. No problems in over a year. I would recommend it.

sjperformance

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2013
Miami 305
AT&T is king in Miami. That’s exactly what I’ve been using for 7 years now. I also got an extra line (car SIM card) for my 21’ Volvo XC90 in car modem. Rather kids connect to that hot spot (8 devices limit) versus connecting to my phone. Yeah I have unlimited but we know phones get hot when other devices connected via hot spot. Also battery drainer. For road trips it’s a plus. I’ve never had issues with AT&T service.

IGWT15

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2015
Miami, Florida
AT&T is king in Miami. That’s exactly what I’ve been using for 7 years now. I also got an extra line (car SIM card) for my 21’ Volvo XC90 in car modem. Rather kids connect to that hot spot (8 devices limit) versus connecting to my phone. Yeah I have unlimited but we know phones get hot when other devices connected via hot spot. Also battery drainer. For road trips it’s a plus. I’ve never had issues with AT&T service.
Depends in Miami what areas you are in, Downtown Miami has full bars 5G reception, if you go down south to Cutler Bay/Homestead area it's really bad.

Rugburn

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
We have 5 lines. (4) are Unlimited your way ($30) one has Unlimited Elite ($35 with FAN and autopay discount). The Unlimited elite is for someone who doesn’t have home WiFi and uses her phone as a hot spot for her laptop.

Great service, no slowdowns that any of us can tell. And we all get the HBO for free even though only one line is Unlimited Elite.

Fatus_Asticus

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2021
We have 5 lines on the Physicians / Providers discount which makes it a steal. Way better than both visible or cricket and the data flows very steady in almost every area I've been in. We travel a lot and use it.

Black Magic

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2012
Worth it. You get HBO Max or whatever you choose. You get some significant discounts if you qualify. No throttling. Only plan to get IMHO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.